Location and timezone: New York, EST

Age (age 14 minimum): 18

Interests: Gaming, Helping others, Hockey, listening to country music

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 24 days, 17 hours

Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): NyanCats911,

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I believe I could benefit the community by helping other players as much as I am able to. Whether that be answering questions, trade evolving pokemon, or finding a certain biome for someone. I enjoy talking with the playerbase, getting to know my fellow players better as well as making new people feel welcomed, encouraging them to stay on the server and show them just how wonderful our little community can be. I also aim to be on the server 3-4 hours each day, as well as pretty late when I don't have work so that I can cover time periods that staff are not usually on.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
As I said above, I will try to be on the server for 3-4 hours each day, so I’ll be fairly active, even more so in the time periods staff are not online. I have a fairly mellow temper and know how and when to keep my feelings in check, and am able to remove myself from any situations that I think I have a possibility of being byass. Im also easy going and very approachable and friendly both on the server and in discord, I feel as if I can get along with anyone and treat them with respect even if I don't particularly enjoy being around them. I always try to defuse any situations that occur as best as I am capable of so that all parties in the argument are satisfied. When playing Minecraft, I spend most of my time on pokeverse, it is my home server and I do not plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
Pokeverse is a amazing place, with an amazing community. Our staff team currently consists of Shmeeb, the owner, who releases cool new updates and adds plugins for us to make our pixelmon experience even better than before. Then we have Hugamouse and Laranlior, our two admins, as well as NyanCats911, XxPalaDemonxX and Gamefish32 our Senior Mods. With the help of these five amazing people the server is kept in check when it comes to missing pokemon, hosting the Drop Parties and weekly events. MavisVermillion_, Sky_da_orchid, Itz_your_destiny and Nyaaimakitty are our amazing Mods, with their help, alongside Dragirinitos, Noisypenguin22, Scarelijn and Gingie the servers chat is kept family friendly and toxic free. They all do a amazing job at keeping this server calm and make it so everyone has an amazing experience every time they log on. We also have daily events, Spleef, Parkour, TnTrun, and Color drop, which are hostable by any of the staff listed above. Every month, if we hit the donor goal, we get a drop party, these are fun events where players run around and pick up many items, from common to extremely rare. In the shop there are ranks you can purchase, although it is not mandatory and you can have just as much fun without a rank as you can with one. The ranks are Challenger, Champion, Mythic, Master, Legendary, and Pokemaster. All these ranks give access to cool stuff, such as new warps, commands, and kits that have items such as rare candies, pokeballs and more! Mythic is one of the most common ranks purchased due to access to /fly. We also have cool plugins such as /cosmetics, /pokebuilder, /gamble, and many more. To keep the server fresh we have resets every once in awhile(about once a year) although sometimes they are sooner, sometimes later. We also have all 18 gym types, as well as E4 which was just recently released, so if a player’s goal is to defeat all the gyms they have the opportunity to do so.

I have never staffed for a Minecraft server, nor do I know much about running one, other than it takes a lot of dedication. I hope I can learn to help out well with staff duties if I am accepted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and for considering me <3

Reactions: NyanCats911