Staff member
Helper
Mar 16, 2020
Sweden
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes / no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: Milla4
Location and timezone: Sweden GMT +2
Age (age 14 minimum):
Interests: Playing video games, play floor ball (indoorbandy), hang out with friends, studdeing and working with young childrens.
How much in-game play time do you have (type / playtime, CURRENT MAP)? 39d 11h
Do you have a mic (yes / no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes / no)? If yes discord tag? Mrs Fluff#6704
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Loorix

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
I believe that I will benefit society with my maturity. And that I have some experience with both Minecraft and Pokemon.
I have a lot of online time on the server, and because of my different time zone compared to what other staffs have, I will be a good compensation for filling the gape.
I like to help and show my knowledge to players who needs help. And I will always back upp players when they get bullied or when players get mad at staffs,
It is pleasure to help people when I can, doesn't matter if they are a staff member or a regular player, everyone deserve back upp when they need it.
And because of my education with children I think I can deal with allot of the problems, and help most of the players. I'm always happy and got allot of patience.

Have you been jailed or banned? If yes, why ?: No

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):
Because I am a kind and joyful girl, who loves to help people in all different ways. In my spare time I mostly using all the time to play computer games,
and most of it I put it on Pokeverse. I'm a little bit dysfunctional with my dyslexia, which means I'm extremely bad at spelling.
Besides that I want to be more useful then just a Chelper. I will show you that I can help you and relieve you from tasks that mods, smods,
and higher staffs that have other important tasks to perform. I have also learned allt from all the staffs.
And I also feel I can learn me even more with bigger challengers.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM)

Since I diden't play on the server from the start I had to lern me abit about the servers background. And I found that this Pixelmon server was started in 2015 by the server owner Shmeeb and has grow alot bigger since then.
There is seven servers that each one have a unique staff team and play style.
Pokedash, Pokeverse, Pokelegends, Pokeclub, Pokebrawl, Pokezone Red & Blue.
There have been many changes over the years. And one of the newer changes is the gyms, it is players who can apply to become gym leaders, which leads to each gym leader being unique. There can be several gym leaders for one and the same gym.
The two newest updates are generation 8 and world bosses, but not all generation 8 pokemons are out yet.
The world bosses come in three types, and all players that participants receive tokens exept of the top 3 players they will get event keys and boss keys.
On the server we have pokemon trading asset, called wondertrade.
You swap one out of your pokemons and you get another pokemon back, if you're lucky they can be shiny or a legendary, depending on what someone else has swapped any pokemon out of these types.
We also have a market for items and pokemons, this market is called for gts.
The unique feature on this server is that you are not allowd to sell Hiden Abilitys how you want. You must neuter the Hiden Ability pokemon before you selling it on the gts.
We also have an online webshop where you can buy everything from tools to cosmetics, keys, kits, titles, nickname changes to differet ranks and legendary pokemons.
All the ranks cost different amounts and give you different benefits.
The most expensive rank gives you the most and greater benefits.
The staff team is made with a ranking systeme that starts with Chat helpers, Helpers, Mods, Senior mods, Admins, Senior Admins, Managers and the Owner.
All staff roles have their different levels, the higher the staff you are the more command and responsibility you get. While you are a helper, it will be your responsibility to help players as best you can and also hold events. Higher ranks do not have to hold in daily events if they do not have the time, all ranks mission together is to making sure the server runs smoothly.

Best regards: Milla

Last edited:
Reactions: Iain_elda