Jan 7, 2020
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes

Minecraft IGN: Draquro is my username, i dont have a ign account

Location and timezone: Argentina gmt-3:00

Age (age 14 minimum):13 ill becom 14 in 4 months

Interests: begin a vampire, minecraft and pokemon

How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime, CURRENT MAP)?: 13d

Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? If yes discord tag? yes, Draquro#0760

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): no one

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):im an active player, i help people when i can, i have minecraft, redstone, pokemon and a bit of cyber-security knowledge, i can be one helper who is connected in the night and mornings, i know the most part of rules, i can help with lag optimizing, i can help with changing a bit the rules about some legal voids i found, i know building tricks to make the server more visualpromotion, i know english and spanish so someone who says things in spanish thinking that nobody will understand that he's or she's swearing i can report it, thing that happened one time and i know the most part of useful commands

Have you been jailed or banned? If yes, why?: not in current map, but in the last map i was jailed bi begin inmatture and for claiming a house with an afk fishing farm without knowing the rules

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):im an active player, i help people when i can, i have minecraft, redstone, pokemon and a bit of cyber-security knowledge, i can be one helper who is connected in the night and mornings, i know the most part of rules, i can help with lag optimizing, i can help with changing a bit the rules abut some legal voids i found, i know building tricks to make the server more visualpromotion, i know english and spanish so someone who says things in spanish thinking that nobody will understand that he's or she's swearing i can report it, thing that happened one time and i know the most part of useful commands

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM): the Pokeverse server is a server that is inside the pixelmon+ communityit owner is shmeeb and it has a sign hunt, what is illegal helping with and if you help with teh signhunt you will be warned/jailed depending on the amount of times that you broked the rule, a present hunt that its a good way to startgenerating a decent amount of money, the /q r /quests that gives you prizes for completing cuest, an active staff who makes fun events that gives you prizes for wining, a /hunt command that is a 3-5 hours hunt where you can win prizes like inciences legendaries shinies and more depending the tier, a ocasional flash hunt that gives you a mester key if you complete it before anyone more, 2 free ranks that you can get by playing in current map the frist after trainer is regular that is reached after 12h of playtime on current map and the veteran rank that is given to the people that reaches 12d of playtime that can be checked with /playtime, a good community thath is good to the new players and usually gives them pokemon that cant be more worth than 100k because its illegal, a free ultra key that you can claim one time in the current map,a ocasional crate spawning, a system of legendary spawning that is activated after 9 hours after the last legendary spawn, a fun system of gyms, that gives you prices after winning to a determinated amount of gymleaders that are choosed by the staff, a token system that lets you use the to modify your pokemon or do in game trades for money or other items, a wonder trade system that is shared with the other pixelmon plus communitty servers, a lot of events,ocasionally pokepartys, members, a drop party maked when the donation of a month reaches the goal and a lot of things more.

pd: i asked about permissions when 14- to cameron and he sayed this: you can apply but just know that you have to try harder since youre underaged and will have to prove yourself.

Last edited:

quackerg123

Am Duck
Staff member
Admin
Aug 4, 2018
a pond somewhere
Hello and thank you for applying for Helper. At this time we see a lack of maturity on your part. Being a staff member means having a certain level of maturity and we do not believe you meet that at the moment. Feel free to message myself or any of the other PV admins on discord if you would like to know more about this. You may re-apply in 2 weeks. Thanks, and have a great day!