ItWasTheEggs Application

ItWasTheEgg

Apr 10, 2018
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes!

Minecraft IGN: ItWasTheEgg

Location and timezone: the United States Of America; Eastern Standard Time

Age (age 14 minimum): 14, but birthday is in April.

Interests: Into Minecraft, anime, pokemon, and computer-aided design.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 8 days 10 minutes

Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes, I use discord everyday

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Maddimoonlight, DeepGalaxy and Baashe encouraged me to try,

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

Well, I benefit the community in a couple of ways. First, I'm an active chat user, and I often help people in chat, and for some reason, people message me their questions a lot, but mostly I'm not the normal player. I do not really go after having the best pokemon or the most money, I get fun from helping others get better, for example recently a player named LogicProfessor was looking for fossils, and I knew I had a god pick and /fly so I spend a couple of minutes harvesting fossils for him/her. In the end, I have him/her so many fossils they ended up hosting a drop party at spawn. I mainly when I'm on the server just roam around until someone needs help and I go to the rescue. I just am always around to help people when they need it. I'm on discord a lot and even when I'm not on the server I talk through the discord chat and still help people.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I should be accepted because my main goal of playing on the Pokeverse server is not to be the best trainer, or to have the most money, its to help the most people. Also, I understand the way the server works and problems in the paster to help newcomers get around the little bugs and glitches the server experiences at times. A couple of weeks ago there was a period of time when most of the server staff was gone so Baashe was filling in. When this was happening I helped by becoming his assistant and answering questions for people while he was fixing the rollback.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

Well from my one and a half years of experience on the Pokeverse server, I can wholeheartedly say that it is one of the most consistently nice communities out there. First I will start with how the server works. So every day you come on you will be greeted by a plethora of "hellos" and "hi's". About 50 or more new people join a day and are greeted with a "welcome" after you choose your starter you can pick up the free ultra key and claim it. The server has many rewards programs that usually go on a daily basis including, vote streaks, dex completion, events, and drop party. Drop party is hit when the donation goal is reached which is shown at spawn. people can win claim blocks(GP blocks) money or pokemon from these reward programs. Most people spend their money in the server shops to buy resources or between player deals to buy pokemon. Also when a player hits 24 hours of play and, 12 days of play they are given a new rank and a key. Keys are used to open loot boxes called crates. The server resets about every year to keep the economy in check and to let new players be able to catch up. I know the server started around 2015 and has had many changes after that. The staff is constantly adding new things to make life easier like Weather Vote, and removing the over-powered things, like the old donator shop. The server has had a couple of owners but the longest and best owner is the current owner, Shmeeb. The servers history has been riddled with bugs hindering gameplay to as old as the local chat glitch to the more recent Global Trade System (GTS) shutdown and /spawner glitch.

My knowledge of running a server is higher than the average player but still limited from lack of experience. I know that a server must be run from a computer or a hosting network and must be port forwarded and must have a sub-domain. I also know that the heart of a server is the players and the staffs only job is to keep everything in order. I know that being a staff member is completely voluntary, and only a certain type of person is able to fulfill that role.

ItWasTheEgg

Apr 10, 2018
Also would like to put out there that because on a pre planned event if anyone needs to contact me today(I know no one will), I will be gone from 4pm est today Friday march15 to the 17.

ItWasTheEgg

Apr 10, 2018
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes!

Minecraft IGN: ItWasTheEgg

Location and timezone: the United States Of America; Eastern Standard Time

Age (age 14 minimum): 14, but birthday is in April.

Interests: Into Minecraft, anime, pokemon, and computer-aided design.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 8 days 10 minutes

Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes, I use discord everyday

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Maddimoonlight, DeepGalaxy and Baashe encouraged me to try,

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

Well, I benefit the community in a couple of ways. First, I'm an active chat user, and I often help people in chat, and for some reason, people message me their questions a lot, but mostly I'm not the normal player. I do not really go after having the best pokemon or the most money, I get fun from helping others get better, for example recently a player named LogicProfessor was looking for fossils, and I knew I had a god pick and /fly so I spend a couple of minutes harvesting fossils for him/her. In the end, I have him/her so many fossils they ended up hosting a drop party at spawn. I mainly when I'm on the server just roam around until someone needs help and I go to the rescue. I just am always around to help people when they need it. I'm on discord a lot and even when I'm not on the server I talk through the discord chat and still help people.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I should be accepted because my main goal of playing on the Pokeverse server is not to be the best trainer, or to have the most money, its to help the most people. Also, I understand the way the server works and problems in the paster to help newcomers get around the little bugs and glitches the server experiences at times. A couple of weeks ago there was a period of time when most of the server staff was gone so Baashe was filling in. When this was happening I helped by becoming his assistant and answering questions for people while he was fixing the rollback.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

Well from my one and a half years of experience on the Pokeverse server, I can wholeheartedly say that it is one of the most consistently nice communities out there. First I will start with how the server works. So every day you come on you will be greeted by a plethora of "hellos" and "hi's". About 50 or more new people join a day and are greeted with a "welcome" after you choose your starter you can pick up the free ultra key and claim it. The server has many rewards programs that usually go on a daily basis including, vote streaks, dex completion, events, and drop party. Drop party is hit when the donation goal is reached which is shown at spawn. people can win claim blocks(GP blocks) money or pokemon from these reward programs. Most people spend their money in the server shops to buy resources or between player deals to buy pokemon. Also when a player hits 24 hours of play and, 12 days of play they are given a new rank and a key. Keys are used to open loot boxes called crates. The server resets about every year to keep the economy in check and to let new players be able to catch up. I know the server started around 2015 and has had many changes after that. The staff is constantly adding new things to make life easier like Weather Vote, and removing the over-powered things, like the old donator shop. The server has had a couple of owners but the longest and best owner is the current owner, Shmeeb. The servers history has been riddled with bugs hindering gameplay to as old as the local chat glitch to the more recent Global Trade System (GTS) shutdown and /spawner glitch.

My knowledge of running a server is higher than the average player but still limited from lack of experience. I know that a server must be run from a computer or a hosting network and must be port forwarded and must have a sub-domain. I also know that the heart of a server is the players and the staffs only job is to keep everything in order. I know that being a staff member is completely voluntary, and only a certain type of person is able to fulfill that role.
I would like to take back my application. I dont feel like I can be active enough for this position.