Sidewalk Enforcer
Staff member
Helper
Mar 25, 2019
Minecraft IGN: JordanJJ0122

Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): JordanJJ0122#5656

Location and timezone: UAE - GMT +3

Age (age 12 minimum): 17

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 10 days, 4 hours and 20 minutes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes

What gym are you applying for: Fairy

Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? Nope

What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? I plan on using:

Xerneas - Level 100, 100% IVS

Clefable - Level 100, 100% IVS

Mega Gardevoir - Level 100, 100% IVS

Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM):

I am now privileged to have control of 3 Gyms (Water, Steel and Grass)! Being a Gym Leader on this server has continued to be so much fun, whether it be accepting battle requests, meeting new trainers or getting swept by Mimikyu's. Recently, I have seen many more Gyms open up for appointment which allows more active players to become Gym Leaders. As I am extremely active, and live in an area where less Gym Leaders may be simultaneously active, I feel as though it would be amazing for the server to have as much accessibility to as many Gym's as possible, at a given point. Furthermore, the fact that this server has continued to evolve as it now reaches all corners of the world, means that the more access to Gyms at a given time, the better experiences people living far from the continent of North America may endure. This server is only growing, and I'd love to help contribute to it's growth in as many ways as possible!

Thank you for your time,
Jordan

Last edited:
Reactions: Liinx