Luck’s Fire Gym App

Luck5t3r

Jul 15, 2016
Minecraft IGN: Luckster_
Discord username: Luuuuuuuuuck #1524
Location and timezone: Eastern Time Zone, United States
Age (age 12 minimum): 18
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required)? 10 days and around 12 hours
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes, I have discord and plan on talking to members just like I used to
What gym are you applying for: Fire
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No
What Pokemon are you planning on using, and what level are they? Mega Charizard lvl 80, Victini lvl 80, chandelure lvl 80
Why should we choose you to be a gym leader (100 words MINIMUM): I should be chosen as a gym leader because of three main attributes that embody myself. These are experience, leadership, and responsibility. I have been a gym leader for a very long time and I am sure some staff remember me. I know that I must respect every player on the server as courteously as I would want them to respect me. I know the rules of being a gym leader and overall have a positive demeanor. I love to help the chat members out (I am still adapting to the new changes due to recently starting playing on this server). I want to show other chat members what it is like to be a gym leader and maybe even encourage them to become a gym leader. Lastly, I am a very responsible player and try to get on the server at least for 30 minutes a day (I’d prefer longer, but sometimes cannot). Some people if you are reading this may not know me, especially new(-ish) staff members and players, but I will be looking forward to meeting you and talking to you. Feel free to add me if you want to get to know me better!

-Luck

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Aug 16, 2015
Dw!!! We're still looking at this application, just keep up the activity, I remember you from the past, and you were an amazing Gym Leader. Just keep it up, and we'll respond again.