Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no):
Yes

Minecraft IGN:
Everburnelf

Location and timezone:
Netherlands, Europe. Central European Standard Time

Age (age 14 minimum):

Interests:
Pokemon, Minecraft, Ultimate Frisbee, Helping people, Building with people and organizing things.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)?
5 Days, 6 Hours, 35 Minutes. (when I finally finished the essays)

Do you have a mic (yes/no):
I might be allowed to use my mum's mic from time to time, but No I do not OWN a mic

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)?
Yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper):
Maurice_ken, ThatWhisperGuy, JOELKES, Silent_Ninja1118, _OverWatchAnime_

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I don’t know if I will, but I know I can try to benefit it by: Helping people with anything within my given power (and the rules), Giving advice to any who feel they are troubled/needing someone to assist them, Handling people with respect and being calm throughout (even if they are rude, a jerk or being terrible), handling events (and people who try to cheat) with care, spending more time answering people’s questions than working on my own personal projects, making sure the rules are followed and respected, and finally, doing my best as a helper (or a friend) in general.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I don’t honestly know if you should, but if you do I promise to obey the rules and keep those who wont in check (so we don’t descend into chaos…). I will not abuse or overuse my power. I don’t really know what else to say, since I’m not that good with writing. If you do accept me, and you let me have a chance, I’ll do the best I can as a helper, as staff, and as someone who wants to help out the community. Thank you for reading this bit, (this sentence is pretty much because I don’t know what else to write.) on to the last question.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

I think the way our community works is, neither simple nor complicated. We help each other to be the best we can here, we help each other to learn. We work together to make sure the rules are enforced, to make sure we are all happy / enjoying the server. The only complicated bit, is when people don’t want to follow the rules, and when they also want to bend / break the rules/be rude to people. These people do get a second chance, and I want to help them make it right, to guide them on their second chance. That’s one reason why I applied. On to reason two.

I will be honest, I have not been on this server long and I don’t honestly know much about it’s history, but I do know that it’s been through a lot, three ( or more ) resets. I don’t really know what else, but in my time that I’ve joined, I do know that these people are strong, to have survived this. Which leads to reason two of why I applied: I want to be strong, and to help those who are and are not. On to my third reason. ( and the last part of this application )

My knowledge of running a minecraft server is, debatable at best but I did run one at one point, and I know it’s tough. I know that all these bugs, all these errors, they can drive you crazy. And I know because of that, these people are strong for living through each problem and they are the third but definitely not the final reason I want to join, because I want to become strong like them; and to help people become strong like them. These people, the ones who need help, the ones who don’t, they are why I would ask this.

May I re-join your community as a helper?

Thank you for reading. <3

NyaaImaKitty

Am Bean
Staff member
Admin
Jul 25, 2018
Hello and thanks for taking the time to apply for staff! We always enjoy having you in our community however this time we will be denying your application due to maturity and we hope that you reapply one day in the future when you feel like you have improved! Thank you very much and have a great day! -Denied