More Tournament Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugamouse

Event Manager
Jul 3, 2016
Hey everyone! Since the server is a bit wonky at the moment, let's all have some fun on forums! I have a bit more information for everyone regarding the tournament I will be hosting, but also want some feedback on your opinions!
As of now, I will be able to finish the tournament building within a week or so, thanks to all of the lovely people helping me, and people have stated they wanted more time to create and train their teams. Due to this, I have been told some people want 2-3 weeks more to prepare. I want to know what everyone who wants to join thinks about when to set the date, and about how long they need to finish preparing! I'll be able to set a date better that way. Also, please inform me if you are thinking of joining, since I will have to make brackets for the battles! Information about when people can be online is also very nice (in United States central time please!). I was planning on having the tournament over a Friday night or weekend so more people could participate. I need any and all feedback to have the maximum amount of players join!
To go over the rules so far:
  1. Teams of up to 6 pokemon, highest level you can get them.
  2. No legendaries! (many people are unable to get them, and the stats are a bit unfair!)
  3. Only 1 pseudo-legend pokemon (Tyranitar, Salamence, Dragonite, Metagross, , OR 1 bird legend (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres).
  4. Only held items, no bag items during battle.
  5. Only 1 of each pokemon on your team, no duplicates.
  6. For the tournament, GET RID OF THE NICKNAMES! People cannot see what the pokemon is sometimes, so nicknames ruin the entire battle!
  7. If any battle glitch occurs, such as the 1-hit-KO glitch, please inform one of the players who will be helping to oversee those issues! Glitched battles will be void and restarted. (Current mods for the tournament are me (Hugamouse), Marshmallowwz, Nightmare_12).
  8. Anyone can join! This tournament is supposed to be fun for everyone! I see people asking for fights at fight pit all of the time, so I figured I would create a fun tournament for everyone! Don't be shy, thinking you will just lose, that's not the point. Show off what you have, find your weaknesses, try to be the best trainer you could be!
  9. Going along with that, if your pokemon aren't all level 100, I could see if I could make separate brackets for different leveled teams, depending upon who joins.
  10. Everyone has to tell me their team (private message if you want), and tell me their BATTLE STARTER POKEMON. You have to start with the same pokemon due to fairness issues. If you pick and choose after pokeseeing an opponent, it's very unfair. Only use the same 6 pokemon on your team throughout. No changing your team around <3
There will be prizes, but I have yet to think of what it will be. I have some ideas, but I will have to make sure I can get all I need to make it happen. There will also be a fun after party! I really want to do something with fireworks, so please stay for after!
Thanks for listening everyone, I hope you have a fun day <3
~Hugamouse
I hope everyone is able to give me some feedback and tell me if they are up for joining!

Jess

Aug 13, 2016
If they tourney is held two weeks from now then I won't be attending. I start moving out exactly two weeks from now, so I'll be extremely busy.

Hugamouse

Event Manager
Jul 3, 2016
If they tourney is held two weeks from now then I won't be attending. I start moving out exactly two weeks from now, so I'll be extremely busy.
Most people have asked for 3 weeks, so I may be leaning towards then. Thanks for the info!

Jess

Aug 13, 2016
Most people have asked for 3 weeks, so I may be leaning towards then. Thanks for the info!
I hope so, I shouldn't be THAT busy a week after we move in, I'd have unpacked a lot by that time, regardless I wouldn't be able to be on too long but, I'd be around for my matches and to help out here and there.

Reactions: Hugamouse

Luck5t3r

Jul 15, 2016
  1. [/QUOTE]Everyone has to tell me their team (private message if you want), and tell me their BATTLE STARTER POKEMON. You have to start with the same pokemon due to fairness issues. If you pick and choose after pokeseeing an opponent, it's very unfair. Only use the same 6 pokemon on your team throughout. No changing your team around <3[/QUOTE]

Luck5t3r

Jul 15, 2016
  1. Everyone has to tell me their team (private message if you want), and tell me their BATTLE STARTER POKEMON. You have to start with the same pokemon due to fairness issues. If you pick and choose after pokeseeing an opponent, it's very unfair. Only use the same 6 pokemon on your team throughout. No changing your team around <3[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
oops lol

Status
Not open for further replies.