Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes
Minecraft IGN: Heckks
Location and timezone: United States Eastern Standard Time
Age (age 14 minimum): 16
Interests: Memes,reading,Initial D, and Random games on steam
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 10 days
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Im almost always in the discord
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): Evo_x_Evo (Gingie_)
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):
One way that I think I could help benefit the community is by providing a friendly atmosphere for current and new players on the server, also By helping anyone who is on the server with any questions or concerns about how to play also I could benefit by helping anyone with problems that can happen between players to resolve and help with any issues that may occur and seek a Peaceful resolution also from since I have a decent amount of time spent on pixelmon I could help New players understand how to play and show them how to get started On pokeverse

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I think I should be accepted because I’m almost always on and am constantly in Discord. So I can help anyone who joins, I’m known by most staff and im friendly to anyone who joins. also I was previously a mod on mineplex and also a Admin on Arkham Networks but resigned because of personal reasons.Plus I’m on at moments that no staff is on so it think I’ll be able to help in moments when there is no one available, Also I tend to help new players that join by telling them commands necessary for starting such as GTS and others also I do anything else Needed to make new players comfortable playing on the server

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):
Pokeverse is a Server that combines two games into on so people can have the experience of playing Minecraft and also interacting with Pokémon by doing battles and training there very own team Players start with one of the many starters to create their own environment in the server and interact with others while doing so.

Pokeverse had been around for over three years resetting every so often so players can start off in a new environment The last reset I believe was on December 1st I joined on the server 2-3 years ago but then returned back in august of 2018 and I’ve seen the server change a lot From how the server was switched from Generations due to bugs and issues than relying on reforged to give players a less buggy and better experience yet sacrificing the availability of Gen 7,The community has changed a lot since I’ve started, with many new players and people to interact with everyone has been very welcoming to anyone new and there have been many people to leave the server even though that has been a loss of people new people are joining and it’s been a great experience with very kind staff and I want to provide people with the same experience or a better experience then I’ve had

I haven’t had much experience running a Minecraft server myself but I have helped friends run there own. I helped them add plugins and also debug any problems with them also I made my own plug ins previously that where added to there server I do know that it does take a lot of dedication when starting a server by fixing command bugs and other problems to create a good environment. There are also different ways to make a server by running it yourself or by using a 3rd party client to host it and edit it from there

Thank you for the opportunity to join the community and I hope I can have may more Great days on the server and if lucky enough I can enjoy those days as Staff

Thanks For reading <3

Heckks

Staff member
Helper
Jul 17, 2018
Kentucky
I’m gonna have to withdraw my application due to personal problems hopefully when everything is back to normal I’ll be able to apply again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.