Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo1000

Dec 25, 2018
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): Yes

Minecraft IGN: Roo1000

Location and timezone: PST

Age (age 14 minimum): 20

Interests: Playing Pokemon, Talking to Friends and Family, and Working Out.

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 2 days 1 hour and 35 minutes
Do you have a mic (yes/no): Yes

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? Yes

Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): I was never referred and didn’t not want to ask if anyone would think I would be a good helper because I wanted to see what you guys think.

How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM):

I think I would benefit the server greatly in many ways. One of the many things I like to do is talk to people. I enjoy having conversations with anyone that wants to talk. I love helping people too. If they do not know a command and no one else replies before I do, I usually assist them in any way I can. I try to be frequently online even if I’m slight busy, because I enjoy see what conversation the community is having at the time. I want to be able to help as many people as possible. If by chance someone is not following the rules, I would politely ask for them to stop doing what the are doing to break the rules. I know that I will have to put my own thoughts aside when dealing with a problem and be as unbiased as possible. I just want be somebody that can help everyone that needs it new players and older players.

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM):

I think I should be accepted because I am very helpful. I would love to give my thoughts and ideas for something fun to do with the pokeverse community activities. I am also very creative I must be because of me being a design engineer. Creativity is very important when it comes to Minecraft servers in my opinion. I have been on the server since around the end of November and have enjoyed every minute of this server. Also, like I said before I try to be as active as possible getting on at least once a day no matter what time. I just know that if I became apart of the staff it would be a great addition. I would love to become even closer to the community and if I was staff, I could be able to do that even better than I can now.

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

I know I haven’t been here very long, but from what I can tell this community is very positive to every player that comes to the server. The community is very helpful when players need help and the staff are quick to assist anyone in need. I know that recently the server has a reset and from what I can tell the community seems to always change and have a strong bases of what their goals. After reading some forums and some other entries from the helper applications I have learned that this server started in March of 2015 with an owner named Pleb. From what I read this community has flourished a lot ever since the beginning. Whether having new player join everyday or having old player come back there was always a strong community. There are many nice people on the server I know from my own experience being here. I rarely ever see any negatively which makes the server more enjoyable. The fact there are constant events and activities in the server make the server more interesting to be on and make you want to stay on just a bit longer then planned. Its so fun that sometimes I forget what time it is and just keep playing.

Currently I know there are now 24 gyms with the elite four being the newest addition. It seems like every time I get on there are at least 20 to 25 people consistently online. The gym leaders and other staff are very active and very good at what they do.

I do not have any experience running a server, but I have played Pixelmon since I was 14 and have a good idea of how a helper is supposed to be like. I have learned a lot the last month or two of how this server runs and how many things have changed since I played before. I want to thank you ahead of time for your time and consideration and I hope to become, for the first time, a staff member of this very amazing server.

Reactions: decoits

NyanCats911

Local PV Skrub
Jul 11, 2015
Washington
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to apply for Helper.

Unfortunately, at this time, after some discussion we will be denying your Application, this is due to the following reasons

Ever since you applied, we have noticed a steady decline in activity, as well as not very much chat presence. A Helpers main job is to be there for the community, answering questions and helping out whenever and however you can and we have not seen the dedication required for Helper at this time.

Please re-apply when you feel you are able to show more activity and all around interest in becoming helper!

Status
Not open for further replies.