Norne

Mar 18, 2019
USA California
INVITED TO APPLY

Minecraft IGN: Norne

Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352): Norne#6852

Location and timezone: Usa, California Pst

Age (age 12 minimum): 23

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required): 14 days

Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no): yes

What Elite Four position are you applying for: Champion

Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why): no

Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM):

What is the champion of the E4? To me the champion is the final test of all you have learned through the gyms (and E4) and a test to your knowledge of Pokemon battling. The champion is supposed to be one, if not the most difficult battles you will go through for the gym leaders. I know I will be able to do this. I have worked on each of my gym teams with extreme care to be sure if i play right I can provide a challenge to any who wish to claim my badge. I have done just so with the champion team I have submitted.

I wish to become the last wall players going through the gyms must face to be able to say they have beaten the E4 and champion. I do not say so lightly, as when I considered what I wanted do say for this post I considered my other posts as well. They still ring true, I enjoy difficult battles and players who want nothing more than to beat my team. Holding this true, I have tried my best to ensure I will be a difficult fight for the last badge you must claim.

I will do everything i can to provide players with a champion fight that they will not forget and uphold the E4 and Champion as some of the most difficult leaders on the server. I enjoy this community, both players and staff, and will do my absolute best for it.

Thank you for considering me for the E4 Champion, I will do my best not to disappoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JordanJJ0122

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 16, 2015
This application is on hold due to an issue. (Nothing personal, applicant knows why.). We will reevaluate when this issue is fixed.