OmniLeader application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woooooooolf

Jun 28, 2018
Minecraft IGN: TheDeathWolfNL
Location and Timezone: The Netherlands, CEST
Age (age 12 minimum, 14+ recommended): 15
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 48 hours required)? 14 days and 2 hours
How many Gyms do you currently host for the server? I currently own 3 gyms (bug, grass, dragon)
Are you an active user of discord (yes/no)? Yes
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)? No
What Pokemon will you be using for each team? Please make sure they are trained well.
Rock: Bastiodon 93%, Gigalith 91%, Aerodactyl 83%
Normal: Cinccino 84%, unfezant 90%, snorlax 88%, girafarig 93%
Water: walrein 93%, feraligatr 91%, gyarasos 96%
Electric: electivire 98%, luxray 86%, galvantula 90%
Flying: tropius 88%, landorus 91%, Aerodactyl 73%
Ghost: gengar 90%, dusknoir 99%, trevenant 84%
Fighting: infernape 88%, machamp 95%, hariyama 96%
Poison: Nidoqueen 83%, tentacruel 100%, gengar 99%
Ice: glaceon 98%, articuno 72%, glalie, 88%, mamoswine 81%
Psychic: alakazam 99%, sloking 92%, metagross 90%
Fire: entei 81%, charizard 92%, emboar 88%
Steel: steelix 88%, Bastiodon 85%, excadrill 93%
Dark: pangoro 84%, hydreigon 86%, yveltal 95%
Ground: swampert 83%, krookodile 97%, mamoswine 94%
Fairy: arceus(fairy) 75%, clefable 97%, forges 93%
All the pokémon are at the level cap of the gyms
Why should we accept you as an OmniLeader (100 words minimum)?

You should accept me as a Omni leader becouse I will put really mutch of my time in it and I will always try to improve my team's. I am already a gym leader of 3 gyms and I would love to become leader of all 18 gyms becouse I loved being in those 3 gyms, I liked having contact with the players and I helped them becoming stronger so that they can be able to beat my gym after a few more tries. And I would like to become a Omni leader becouse many of the current leaders aren't very active so there are a few gyms you have to wait pretty long before you can finally battle those gyms. And becouse I am online everyday for a few hours they can battle every gym instead of waiting days

What does being a Gym Leader, including OmniLeader, mean to you (200 words minimum)?

To me being a Omni leader means that you should being a gym leader at the first spot and that you have to accept every battle and help the challengers if they need some help. It also means that I to put all my effort in it becouse I want people to be able to always battle gyms. Until now I have done 70 battles and I accepted everything but 1 that I did 5 minutes later when I had some time. I am trying to get all the 18 badges myself but I just can't get all of these badges becouse many of the gyms I wanna challenge aren't online very mutch or maybe they are asleep when it's day for me. so I want other people to be able to battle me at any moment and I will always try to make time for them. Also it means that I will have to be online mutch in oder of people to battle me and that is no problem for me becouse I already am a active player on the server and I enjoy having the 3 gyms I have and I am more than enough online for the 3 I have. And I really want to make the time for people to battle my gym. I hope you liked reading my application and I hope that I will get accepted thx for reading my Omni leader application

Last edited:
Reactions: Machokrugeryt

gamefish32

GameIsBetter
Staff member
SeniorMod
Aug 16, 2015
After deliberation, we have decided to accept your Omnileader application, please message me on Discord for more information. (gamefish32#3200)

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.