Darkshadowb

Dec 30, 2018
OmniLeader application

Minecraft IGN:

Discord username (ex: Shmeeb#4352):

Nightshadow#3705

Location and Timezone: New Zealand, UTC +13

Age (age 12 minimum, 14+ recommended): 18

How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 48 hours required)?

22 days 20 hours

How many Gyms do you currently host for the server?

9 + E4 flying

Are you an active user of discord (yes/no)?

Yes

Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why)?

No i am a very good boi :3 and will stay that way

What Pokemon will you be using for each team? Please make sure they are trained well.

The team that i will be using will be

Bug:

Scizor (level 20) (100% ivs) complete

Larvesta (level 20) (93% ivs) Complete

Gavantula (level 20) (89% ivs) Complete

Rock:

Tyranitar (level 20) (100% ivs) Complete

Aerodacyl (level 20) (97% ivs) Complete

Nihilego (level 20) (100% ivs) Complete

Normal:

Drampa (level 30) (95% ivs) (Complete)

Litleo (level 30) (Breeding)

Lopunny (level 30) (100% ivs) Ev training

Staraptor (level 30 (97% ivs) Ev training

Water:

Palkia (level 30) (100% ivs) (Complete)

Gyarados (level 30) (93% ivs) (ev training)

Tentacruel (level 30) (Breeding)

Ice:

Abonosnow (level 70) (87% ivs) (ev training)

Kyurem-white (level 70) 83% ivs) (Complete)

Manoswime (level 70) (Breeding)

Lapras (level 70 (Breeding)

Dragon (complete)

Giratina (level 100) (91% ivs) (Complete)

Dragonite (level 100) (100% ivs) (Complete)

Haxorus (level 100) (Breeding)

Fairy (complete)

Diancie (Level 100) (100% ivs) Complete)

Azumaril (level 100) (Breeding)

klefki (Level 100) (Breeding)

(Fire and Steel applications already submitted)

Why should we accept you as an OmniLeader (100 words minimum)?

I'm a gym leader of 9/18 + E4 Gym leader already. I have 22 days 20 hours of game time and within that span I have completed the pokedex, defeated all 23 gyms and gotten 280 gym battles under my belt, so I would say i have a lot of experience battling on the server. At first I was planning on slowly making applications to 18 gyms as I built up more and more battle experience. However, i received a calling card which required my assistance to aid and protect the other gyms. I enjoy watching story lines unfold and every player on the server has a story. An interesting story, can't be done without an obstacle or challenge that the protagonist has to overcome. Being a gym leader allowed me to be that obstacle/challenge and enrich their story lines. But enough of this fanfic, my time zone is New Zealand, UTC +13, which means I'm online when most gym leaders are away.

What does being a Gym Leader, including OmniLeader, mean to you (200 words minimum)?

My of an Omni leader has changed. Before i thought Omni leader has some prestige title, that only the best trainer who had shown the ability to adapt and defend against endless amounts of challengers with endless amounts of strategies. OmniLeader is 10 words and GymLeader is 9 words, that is my view between the difference of the two. Now where am I going with this? Is this just to increase my Word count???(Maybe). If I do end up, becoming an OmniLeader, I can guarantee that nothing will change. I will still uphold the high standards of being a Gym Leader, encouraging others to improve and challenge again. Not only will I grow the strengths of trainers, I will also grow myself and continue to adapt to the many different tactics that are used against me.

Closing off, I think I can take over the role that TheDeathWolfNL left behind. The gym leader must also be motivated, if he wants his challengers to also be motivated. I feel that accepting challenges for the sake of challenges is a mentality that a gym leader should never have. That is why, one of my biggest goals is to stay motivated and proactive.

P.S, A final message to challengers linked with the image below…

Attachments

Darkshadowb

Dec 30, 2018
The line "My of an" should be "My opinion of an". It seems that sleep deprivation caused me to erase words

Darkshadowb

Dec 30, 2018
Are you still ev training/breeding pokemon?
Ye, i'm just breeding pokemon for higher ivs. The only pokemon left to breed to high ivs is klefki and lapras.
I should get all Pokemon in the gyms, breed, leveled and trained by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.