please stop mob spawning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarno123654

Apr 21, 2015
So, i just started playing on this sever and yes..... there are mobs spawing -_- so i went to my friends to build a house but then zombies and creepers and even skeletons are annoing me really badly....... i am just peacefully building my house when i get shot of my walls i am building and get killed my way to many zombies........ so i can't even build my house because i get bullied all the time....... and they always kill me and building a house like this is gonna take forever...... please fix this or ill quit the server and give it bad ratings on all server websites

lightening1104

Apr 20, 2015
So, i just started playing on this sever and yes..... there are mobs spawing -_- so i went to my friends to build a house but then zombies and creepers and even skeletons are annoing me really badly....... i am just peacefully building my house when i get shot of my walls i am building and get killed my way to many zombies........ so i can't even build my house because i get bullied all the time....... and they always kill me and building a house like this is gonna take forever...... please fix this or ill quit the server and give it bad ratings on all server websites
Dude the server won't go into peaceful mode just because you can't finish a house. If you wanna build a house peacefully, then I recommend go underground and place some torches. You won't get disturbed by any mobs down there.

Reactions: Acefire97
Status
Not open for further replies.