Not open for further replies.

Scarelijn

Staff member
Mod
Jul 2, 2016
Minecraft IGN: Scarelijn
Location and timezone: Netherlands, CEST
Age (age 12 minimum): 16
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check - minimum 24 hours required): 15 days 18 hours
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no): Yes
What Elite Four position are you applying for: Steel
Have you ever been banned/jailed (yes/no) (if yes, why): No
Why should we choose you to be an Elite Four Leader? (200 words MINIMUM):

Competitive pokemon battling and strategy have always been some of my favorite activities within pokemon and pixelmon. Battling is for me the most fun, best way to learn and improve. I've been improving and challenging myself over the past couple of years now. I'm currently the leader of the Fire / Steel / Fairy and poison gym in pixelmon. The battles i've fought in all of those gyms have also quite helped me become even better than i originally was before i became a leader. Tournaments, Gym battles and coming up with new strageties for new teams are what i enjoy most about pixelmon now. That's also why I have carefully selected all my current gym teams to be as strong as possible. With each new challenger also comes a new tactic to try and win. Seeing challenger adapting to my teams and trying to improve to win is also great to see as they try their best to secure a badge. Elite 4 is an even bigger responsibility than a gym leader and that's why after my years of practising my skills i feel like i am ready to try and become one of the strongest trainers in our server by becoming a member of the Elite 4. I have carefully selected all members of the team I will be using, if i get accepted, to cover each others weaknesess and form a strong team which will need preparation and tactic to be able to be beaten.

Thank you for considering my apply.

Sincerely Scarelijn

Hugamouse

Zman'sTheMurderer
Jul 3, 2016
Please also send team information to gamefish32#3200 on Discord :D New requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.