Minecraft IGN: jakeminecraft3
Location and timezone: cst
Age (age 14 minimum): 15
Interests: minecraft coding pokemon commands in mc
How much in-game play time do you have (type /ru check)? 2 days
Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? yes
Referrers (people that suggested you become a helper): none
How you could benefit the community (100 words MINIMUM): i can benfit the communty by being able to fix differnt things like plugins like permisions and world edit i also am a person that enjoys helping people

Why we should accept you (100 words MINIMUM): why you should accept me i am a dedicated work i now lots about mods and commands if a player needs help i will stop at nothing to fix there problem i have ben staff on other servers only reason im not a staff any more is the people runing it had problems like no time i also ran my own server but i found out that i just dont have as much time and knoledge to run one

Please give us an essay of the way our community works, a brief history of our server, and your knowledge of running a Minecraft server (300 words MINIMUM):

minecraft servers can be time comsuming and hard to keep running i know that you cant have people hacking witch makes the game unfair and un fun any sort of cheeting is no fun for other players and your self i know the server has a lot of differnt fetures from grief protection to drop partys the server has a vast comunty of players the server also has pixelmon witch gives a twist to the game of minecraft i also now that you guys have present hunt right now witch i think is good freture for x-mas
i may pf only bin playing for a short time but i realy enjoy it and i would love to be a person that can make game play better for other players

about me: im just adding this to tell u that i have dislexa and i have trouble spelling so thats why my app may look like it was writen by a 10 year old but really i am 15 if you need me plz contact me in discord i am in the discord group name is jakeminecraft3

Sky_da_Orchid

Orchid da Sky
Staff member
SeniorMod
Jan 1, 2017
New Zealand
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to apply ^-^ Just letting you know, all 3 of your essays are under the minimum word limit. Please add to them and add any extensions to them either here in the comments or via the edit button above!

NyanCats911

Local PV Skrub
Jul 11, 2015
Washington
Hello! Thank you for being interested in applying for Helper. However, your current application is being denied. I will explain in further detail below

Your application still has not been fixed, despite being notified of this a month ago. This shows lack of drive, which is not needed on the staff team currently. You also have not been active, currently being offline for 36 days.

Please re-apply when you think you can dedicate more time to the server, and apply with the proper requirements.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.