TyranitarTrainer Building App v3

NicoleSings

Jul 10, 2018
Have you read and understood the terms above (yes/no): yes I did indeed.
Minecraft IGN: TyranitarTrainer
Location and timezone: Norway UTC +1
Age (age 14 minimum): 17
How much in-game play time do you have (type /playtime)? 20 days
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 2011
Have you built for any servers in the past? Yes, small smaller servers and I did some builds in Team Vareide on The Hive
Link to Imgur album with AT LEAST 3 past builds (REQUIRED): Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes, I do indeed
Are you an active user of Discord (yes/no)? If yes discord tag? TaylorVevo#6047 I am very active on discord

Explain your communication skills and your ability to work as a part of a team on a project (100 words MINIMUM):
Well I had a building team on my own back in the days, so I am very familiar with building with other builders. I am a great leader and I listen well to others suggestions and take critism well. I know that people have different skill levels depending on what they are building and I do respect other players comfort zones. I am not hard to deal with in group building projects and can easily sit and talk about ideas of a build/buildings. I can be a bit bossy from time to time and I have strong opinions on my field and I give critism to the other parts of I feel the need to but never to drag them down, but to impove upon their own skills. I also like discussing build styles.

Please explain in extreme detail what build styles and structures you work best with (300 words MINIMUM. Favorite thing you build? Most beautiful thing you build? Favorite materials to build with?):
I usually build in a fantasy or terraforming type of style. I love building mountains, caves and beaches. I have also grown very fond of building trees lately especially sakura trees. I use a lot of my time practicing building in a private build world that I have to experience with different build styles such as pirate, modern, medieval, steampunk. I think that I'd be able to build any style I'd like, but I want to perfect what I build as well as possible. I work best with fantasy and landscaping.

I love shapes in build and I feel like a build isn't complete without some sort of shapes or something interessting to look at. I love building castles and toxic waters. The effect that I use to most is called "the fog effect" wich you may be familiar with already. I have liked to build big and grander builds, like castles and mansions. The project I am working on right now is a big vulcano and I am trying my best to make the Island that I live on custom made. I love building custom things because it gives me a more of a complete feel.

The biggest reason why I like fantasy style builds so much is because I can create blocks pallets that isn't used too much. I can mix in whatever blocks I chose and it wouldn't even matter in the end. Detailing and texturing builds has always been a real time consumer for me and I spend a lot of time practicing new ways to make path ways or experiment with new block pallets wich are out of my comfort zone. The blocks I use the most on the other hand is gray blocks such as; stone, andesite, acasia logs (the bark), stone bricks and concrete. I also love using strong colors to contrast the very gray shells, so that's why I use concrete. It all depends on the build really.

I really hope after 3 attempts that you will finally accept my building request and that I am welcomed into you build team.
sincerly TT <3

quackerg123

Am Duck
Staff member
Admin
Aug 4, 2018
a pond somewhere
Hello and thank you for applying for builder! At this time we don't feel like your attitude and maturity are right for the role of builder. We would like to see your maturity increase before you re-apply in the future. If you would like to know more you may message myself or any of the other PV Admins on discord. You can re-apply in 2 weeks. Thanks and have a great day!