Voting not working, just posting proof I voted for whenever it's fixed for my streaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PappaPurps

Jun 23, 2019
www.youtube.com
As title states.

IGN is the same as my display name on the forums.

Proof

Couldn't really decide whether it'd be appropriate to post this here, or in the help section.
Hope I picked the right one.

Thanks.

PappaPurps

Jun 23, 2019
www.youtube.com
I voted again today and my streak is still broken, now missing 2 days from 5 in a row.

Could someone fix this please? Unable to message staff on Discord.

PappaPurps

Jun 23, 2019
www.youtube.com
@PappaPurps best thing to do is to be on the server and wait for an Smod to get on.
I've attempted this, however not gotten replies when I PM.

It's hard to find an Smod on when I'm on, as I'm usually on very late in the states and it seems the only "staff" on are helpers and Nyaa I've noticed.
I was hoping posting here would resolve this without me having to stay on for brief periods of time to catch an Smod, as I usually play for short periods of time, and the Smods I've messaged on the server never see, or don't respond to my messages.

PappaPurps

Jun 23, 2019
www.youtube.com
But... @NyaaImaKitty is an admin, she's higher up than an SMod. She's basically the leader of the PV staff. ^_^;
I had stated attempting to speak to any of the staff has landed me ignored. (But they still answer and talk in public lol) Don't they check these forums?

I'm 24 years old, I leave for work in 15 minutes and usually don't return until late at night;
Regardless of playing for 30-45 min increments, I've donated a few times, and still make it a point to vote everyday for you guys.
I just didn't think I'd have to go through this much trouble to have my stuff restored to the way it should be, and thought because I'm publicly posting this on the forums made for this server, one of the staff would surely see it and fix it for me while I'm offline.

I'm just a player. If any of this were my fault it'd be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.