YouTube Competition v2

Shmeeb

Server Overlord
Staff member
Owner
Mar 21, 2015
California
EDIT: Competition extended until March 24th!

Hey guys, I’m going to go over the rules and details of our YouTube competition. There will be two separate categories for this competition, Quality and Quantity. All videos must follow the guidelines listed below, and the cutoff for submissions will be on March 24th.

Quality - the two players who create a series with the best combination of overall quality and/or storyline will be rewarded with $150 of donation store credit, and the “Youtuber” title.

Quantity - the two players who create a series with the most videos will be rewarded with $75 of donation store credit, and the “Youtuber” title.

In addition, to cater to everyone we’re also rewarding 2 Master Balls for every video uploaded (max 1 reward every 24 hours). To submit your video simply reply to this thread with the link to the video and politely ask a staff member for your reward.

Video requirements:
  • Footage must be of you playing on the server
  • At least some voice commentary
  • Commentary must be in English
  • 10 minutes or longer (unless it’s a trailer)
  • Include the server IP (play.pokeverse.org) and install link (http://pokeverse.org/install) in the description
  • Not low quality content (up to the discretion of myself/staff)
  • No copyrighted music
  • Include at least two of the following keywords anywhere in the title:
    • “Pixelmon Reforged”
    • “Server”
    • “Pokeverse”
    • “Generation 7”
Thank you all! I’m excited to see what kinds of videos you all will make. Good luck!

Last edited:

SlickPorcupine

Feb 14, 2018
This is a repost (original on PD, so this post won't be counted again)

Bringing you all the spicy goodness!!! New CustomCreations episode is up:

CC is series where I showcase community builds. So if you have anything you want to be featured in an episode, send me a message on here or over on Discord: SlickPorcupine#7651

Braigar

Mar 7, 2019
Just realised i messed up and did not make it over 10 minutes but i started working on it yesterday and got it done tonight so ill post it here anyways. Hope you guys enjoy.

Shmeeb

Server Overlord
Staff member
Owner
Mar 21, 2015
California
EDIT: Competition extended until March 24th! There's still a chance to win!

Repeeks

Mar 18, 2019
Brand new to youtube and pixelmon. I didnt realize my first video was recording in low quality so please forgive that and enjoy the content.

Madsi6

A derpy man from a derpy place.
Oct 3, 2017
Brand new to youtube and pixelmon. I didnt realize my first video was recording in low quality so please forgive that and enjoy the content.

You need to have 2 of these in your title
"Pixelmon Reforged"
"Pokeverse"
"Server"
"Generation 7"
You could change your title to "Pixelmon+ Ep. 1| Modded Minecraft (Pokeverse Server)" which would let viewers know the server and you'd be able to qualify to enter

Repeeks

Mar 18, 2019
You need to have 2 of these in your title
"Pixelmon Reforged"
"Pokeverse"
"Server"
"Generation 7"
You could change your title to "Pixelmon+ Ep. 1| Modded Minecraft (Pokeverse Server)" which would let viewers know the server and you'd be able to qualify to enter

Thank you letting me know. I will change it now